Add some nautical chic to your wardrobe with this stylish French handbag made from the recycled sails from Atlantic racing yachts!
Elegant and understated, its perfect fit makes it the chic accessory that goes with evening outfits like those every day. Neither too small nor too big: this bag is the perfect size to gather most of your day.
A handbag made from recycled sails, linen and leather.
This product is made from 100% recycled sails, which have already navigated the seven seas. This makes it a unique product, whose appearance may be different from the picture shown. The traces, folds and seams that bear the stories of each sail are proudly kept on each sail and each bag to tell a unique tail.
Certification: 100% recycled sails. A certificate of origin has been sewn inside and tells the story behind the sails.
Sailcloth: Main Sail
Boat/skipper: Cruise boat
Ocean / Race: Atlantic
Height: 30 cm
Closure length: 39 cm
Rectangular base: 20 x 22 cm
Volume: 15 L
Interior zip pocket: 24 x 15 cm
Interior slip pocket: 15 x 15 cm
Interior slip pocket: 9 x 15 cm
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Rope handles (recycled cotton straps for the Intrépide model)
- Top zip closure
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- 2 interior slip pockets for the Intrépide model
- 2 small cord loops suspended inside the bag, one of which with a stainless steel snap hook
- Steel eyelets
- 727 Sailbags logo sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch