Clean the ocean and coastlines while helping to protect the Great Barrier Reef
Prolonged heat stress from rising ocean temperatures associated with climate change can lead to mass coral bleaching events.
When you purchase the 4Ocean Great Barrier Reef Bracelet, their captains and crews will remove one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines on your behalf. You’ll also be supporting their partnership with the Great Barrier Reef Foundation, a nonprofit that’s bringing together the best minds and technologies from around the world to help solve the challenges facing the Great Barrier Reef.
“What concerns me most about the current and future state of the Great Barrier Reef is that we are running out of time. Climate change, in the last two years, has taken away half the coral cover on the world’s largest coral reef." - Anna Marsden, Managing Director, Great Barrier Reef Foundation
- Funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines
- Donation to Great Barrier Reef Foundation, a nonprofit collaborating with scientists, engineers, Traditional Owners, investors and innovators to help the Reef survive and thrive for generations to come
- Unisex design
- Adjustable from 2-5” in diameter
- Stainless steel 4Ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Made with post-consumer recycled materials, including a small amount (less than 5%) of ocean plastic and ocean glass.